I am currently obsessed with smoothies, especially now all the supermarkets have begun to stock tropical and exotic fruit! Even though berries are readily available, they are perfect in smoothies and have release such a burst of flavour. I love how bright this smoothie turns out, just like how the colourful flowers are starting to blossom.
- 250ml of blueberries
- 250ml of raspberries
- 1 banana
- 120ml of orange or apple juice
- Slice the banana into even chunks and add to the blender.
- Wash and pour the fruit into the blender
- Pour the juice on top of all the fruit.
- Blend on a burst rate for a minute or so then blend fully until it is a liquid.