If you didn’t know, I’m vegetarian. But ever so recently, I’m trying to become vegan. However, one thing I could not live without would be pancakes if I went vegan. So, once I discovered you still could make pancakes, I decided to try them out. To spice them up, I added blueberries, because, well everyone needs sweetness in their lives?!
- 250ml of porridge oats
- 160ml of soya milk
- 1 ripe, large banana
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Handful of blueberries
- Oil for the pan
- Blend the oats in a blender until they resemble a flour like texture.
- Add the soya milk, banana, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix until they are fully combined and are not too liquidly.
- Heat up a pan and add some oil.
- Spoon some of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook for two-three minutes on one side.
- After flipping it over, sprinkle some blueberries over and push them down to ensure they release all their juice.
- Slide them onto a plate.
They actually are naturally sweet, so don’t require any more ingredients but for toppings, I chose some lemon and sugar and jam.