A few days ago, I was lucky enough to receive a blender as a gift and of course, I had to try it straight away. But I did not have much fruit or vegetables to put in a smoothie so I decided to just put in whatever I had and it turned out amazing. It had such an incredible burst of flavour and woke me up ensuring I was ready for the day.
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 120ml of soya milk
- Slice the banana into even chunks and add to the blender.
- Peel and divide the orange and place in the blender.
- Slice the apple into small pieces and add to the blender.
- Pour the soya milk on top of all the fruit.
- Blend on a burst rate for a minute or so then blend fully until it is a liquid.
Hopefully, I can find some more recipes to make with my blender and share them!