Another award? Wow, about two weeks ago I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award and now the Versatile Blogger Award!
I would firstly like to thank Girl Enters for nominating me. I absolutely love her blog and I really enjoy most of all her recipes. She has some really creative ideas and I look forward to seeing more of them in the future.
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award I hear you ask? This award lets bloggers nominate other bloggers who they think deserve recognition for the work they do. It is also to allow other bloggers to find these blogs and read their content.
There is a few less rules unlike last time which are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Here we go!
- The Food Bunni
- Basic Teen Thoughts
- The Sage Owl Blog
- Anaya Gupta
- The Skill-Less Art of Growing Up Awkward
Seven things you may not know about me:
- I can wiggle both my ears individually. Yes, as creepy as it sounds I can. I found this out when I had to have something done to be ears and something the doctor did must have pressed an imaginary button to allow me to do it. Well, I like to think that’s what happened.
- I have met the author, TV presenter and comedian David Walliams at a book signing. I was so scared!
- My favourite colour changes a lot, as of current it is green.
- I would like to buy a terrarium for my bedroom and place plants in it. I keep telling myself to do so but I have never got round to it.
- I wear glasses.
- I don’t need much sleep though I can’t sleep with noise, I have to sleep in perfect quiet and stillness.
- For ages, I used to want to live in Fiji.
Well that’s it. Thank you again to Girl Enters for nominating me. I am really grateful for all the support on all my posts over the past couple of months; although I have had this blog for five years, it has only started to gain attention since probably November or December last year. Again, I am eternally grateful to anyone who reads my posts, it means the world to me.