Hello and welcome to this week’s finds. For this week’s cover image, I decided to choose a picture of the Lush Bath Bomb I used about a week ago. My full review is coming soon.
Anway, here’s this week’s finds.
- The soaps from Jennifer Soap are so neon and look absolutely amazing! Perhaps one day I would like to try my hand at making soap….
- The berries and cream bar traybake looks really easy and delicious from FoodSpotNYC.
- One day, I would like to try being vegan for a long period of time, and these quinoa granola bars from Tasha.Kitchen will probably be my go to for a snack. Yum!
- I really want to make ice cream from scratch one day and I love the idea from Girl Enters with her Healthy Ice Cream Recipe.
- I really like chickpeas and this salad sounds so good from Glow Healthy.
- I enjoy eating new things for breakfast and in the winter, I might have to try this overnight oats recipe from The Fitsation.
- I would really like to make my own ice lollies in the summer and this coconut lolly recipe, if I do so, might be one I have to try from RoopsRecipes.
- I am making a lemon cheesecake on Monday but if I had known earlier, I might have made this chocolate cheesecake from Endless Recipes instead!
- If you don’t like scones, why not try these Strawberry Cornmeal Shortcakes instead from Icing on the Page? They look just like them!
- I so love breadsticks and a copycat recipe from a restaurant is even better so thank you to The Food Bunni for that!
- My family always buys granola but perhaps that will change after this homemade granola recipe from Truly Scrumptious.
- Banoffee Pie is one of my life long dreams to make, maybe I will use this recipe from Sora Life?
- Finally, it’s nice to know that people are doing vegan barbeques such as Razzle Dazzle Vegan.
And that’s it for this week’s finds. I can’t wait until the end of the month because I am going to Holland! As well as that, I got the news on Saturday that I am the runner up in a writing competition and they had to create the runner-up position because of the large volume of entries; yay!
Make sure if you haven’t done so already to follow me on WordPress because I have some exciting posts coming up.