Feels like forever since I have done one of these posts, but here we go Wild’s Weekly Finds #4!
This week’s cover image is the smoothie I had from M&S when we went to Canterbury whilst staying there last week (by the way, a travel post on that is coming this week). The smoothie was delicious and had the right quantities of each ingredient. The apple juice especially added a good kick.
So, without further ado, here’s this week’s finds.
- This post from Galway Girl Abroad made me feel like I was actually at the Ritz, thanks for the share!
- I really like porridge and oats and the ideas from Blueberry Smiles made me want to have some golden syrup porridge, yum! I don’t usually have porridge however in the hotter months, more a winter thing don’t you think?
- I need to stop featuring pancakes, it just makes me want to eat them so bad! These blueberry pancakes from Donal Skehan are not only tasty but gluten free as well!
- I made chocolate and banana muffins a while back but what’s even better then them? Chocolate muffins and the pictures and recipe from Way of Being look so delicious!
- I love burgers and I really need to try a new burger and the chickpea and sweet potato burger recipe from Healthy Happy Whole has given me that push to perhaps be a little more adventurous with my burger choices.
- This banana and blueberry bread looks really easy and fun to make, maybe I will make it instead of making bread with chocolate?
- This story has a surprising twist and I am so glad I read it.
- This advice about travelling cheaply from The Scandinavian Dream is really useful and an enjoyable read for all travellers although I wouldn’t need it yet because I can’t travel alone!
- These Raspberry and Cream Cheese Hand Pies look really yummy! I absolutely love raspberries but of course, mango comes first!
- I can’t believe that brioche is so simple to make from this post from Taste of Life. Might have to try it!
- I love the photos in this post from Center of the Plate of eggs. Who doesn’t like eggs?
- I really like mangos and strawberries and I love smoothies so I will have to make this smoothie from Abby Robichaud.
- The idea from NewMrsBlog is really creative with vegetables and I might have to try them just because I love rainbows.
- Instead of chocolate perhaps I will make these banana oat muffins instead, they look really delicious.
And that’s all for this week’s finds. As usual, if you find anything worth featuring let me know below. I also apologise for no finds last week, I was on holiday and the travel post is coming this week.