Yay! Another Wild’s Life Weekly Finds. I was going to have as the cover image the Double Chocolatey Chip Frappucino I had at Starbucks the other day, but clever me sort of forgot to take a picture. All I can say about that drink is; HEAVEN! Honestly, you have to try it. It was my first ever drink at Starbucks but it is probably the only one I am ever going to order because it tastes so like chocolate milk!
Anway, the cover image this week is a piece of artwork from Charley Harper called Family Circle. I absolutely love her artwork and this is the second year running I get a calender of her’s.
So, without further ado, here’s this week’s finds.
I am not sure how popular this restaurant will be after serving aeroplane food, although it slowly getting better!
- I am sort of glad of this discovery that craving chocolate may be in your blood. Now I can’t blame myself for having an addiction to eating that wonderful treat!
- Having braces is hard, especially with choosing what to eat, but this post so sums it ups perfectly with on-point advice.
- I have a friend with an intolerance towards dairy but I think he will like this Coconut Cream Tart with Fresh Berries from Moms4Health.
- I feel like I should start travel blogging when I go on trips around the UK and abroad as I am going to three different places this summer and this post from Words from Nina really encouraged me to do so where she talks about her adventures in Madrid.
- I love lemons so much especially lemon curd and this lemon cupcake recipe from Fuel the Blog really inspired me to continue my crazy love of the citrus fruit.
- This scone recipe I might HAVE to give a try, just because it has Sprite in. I wonder if it kicks or just taste nothing of it at all.
- I might have to create a new category for pancakes because these chocolate pancakes from Chia Love Story look so gorgeous.
- I hate Quorn and this lentil ball spaghetti recipe from Plants and Spice actually looks half decent!
- Two of some of my favourites things combined; popcorn and granola! The popcorn granola from I Will Make Crafts sounds absolutely wonderful!
- I have so been loving reading travel posts and this one from Tails Down Under from her experience visiting Thailand really makes me want to visit.
- I am visiting Holland at the end of June for a long weekend and this post from The Alter Lookout really wants the time to come quicker when she visits Paris.
- I love dates and sticky toffee pudding is so yummy so when I discovered the twist on sticky toffee pudding that Bakes A Lot Lady had put on it I feel in love with it.
And that’s it for this week’s finds. If you find anything that you think needs featuring, let me know below.