I just love pasta and this recipe is one of my favorites. You could use potatoes instead of salmon if that’s your thing but I think that the salmon adds a nice texture as part of the soft pasta and crunchy green beans.
- About 110g of pasta per person
- As much salmon as you want per person
- 60g of green beans per person
- Boil some water in a large pot.
- Salt the water with at least a tablespoon of salt. Don’t worry as this will evaporate during cooking.
- Add the pasta.
- As the pasta starts to cook, stir it so that they do not stick together.
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions.
- Place the salmon under the grill for around 15 minutes.
- Five minutes before the pasta is finished cooking add the green beans.
- Two or three minutes before the predicted end time on the packet instructions, test the pasta by eating it.
- Drain the pasta by using a colander and pour into bowls.
- Take the salmon off the grill after 15 minutes and place on top of each portion.
And there you go! I am so surprised at how yummy and simple this recipe can be and it only takes about 20 minutes!
DISCLAIMER: I do not need a Disclaimer because this is my own recipe!