I made this last week I wanted to share the finished product and recipe with you!
Ingredients: (Makes 2 servings)
100g Grated Cheese
25g Plain Flour
25g Margarine or Butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 200° / Gas Mark 6
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add the macaroni to the boiling water, wait fro it to boil again and give it one good stir. Turn the heat down slightly and simmer for 10 minutes.
- While the macaroni is simmering make the sauce. Put flour into a saucepan. Stir in some milk to make a smooth paste. Add all the milk and margarine or butter. Stir and heat on a medium temperature until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the heat and add grated cheese and stir.
- Remove cooked macaroni from the heat and drain it very carefully in a colander.
- Put drained macaroni into the larger saucepan and add sauce. Mix ingredients together and transfer into your dish.
- Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes.