I am so excited to be writing this, but I was nominated by Cooking and Crumble for the Mystery Blogger Award! I can’t believe that someone would recognise my blog as being suitable for an award, so I am ever thankful for someone thinking that the work I do in my very small corner of the internet is even up to the standard of such an honour for someone to nominate me.
If you don’t know what The Mystery Blogger Award is (and I didn’t either, don’t fret), it was created by Okoto and it was invented to try and get people to delve deeper and find smaller blogs to read.
There are also some rules which I have to make sure I stick to. They are:
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Here we go!
Three things about myself:
- I play three different instruments and no, that is not a coincidence for the three things about myself. I play the clarinet which I have lessons for, the piano and the ukulele. The piano and the ukulele I am currently teaching myself. If you have any suggestions for songs I should learn for either of those two instruments, leave them below.
- I am learning two different languages. I am learning French and Chinese. Yes, Chinese! One day, I hope to be able to travel to those countries and speak to locals instead of speaking in broken French. When I went to France last year, the TV in French made no sense. Perhaps next time I go I will understand a little more…
- My favourite sweet or candy is Jelly Babies. I love the texture of them and the little cute faces on them. I feel so guilty eating them!
Questions asked by Cooking and Crumble:
Q: If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be?
A: If I had to get a tattoo, I would probably get a world map on my arm because I love to travel and that would represent it.
Q: If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
A: I would want to have a giraffe as a pet because I absolutely love giraffes and the idea of if I kept my window open at night in the morning it could wake me up with its tongue and I could feed it just does it for me.
Q: What superpower do you wish you could have?
A: I would want to have the power of time travel. Even though people say if the first time travel machine is invented, you would have to wait to use it, I would still want the power of time travel. It wou
Q: If you didn’t have any fears what would you do?
A: I would do everything my fears stop me from doing, simple answer!
Q: Where is your dream home?
A: I would want to live in China because if I was able to speak Chinese well then I could get a job there. It is also such a beautiful and interesting country from what I have seen from pictures and it would be wonderful to learn more about the culture.
My favourite post has to be my Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe. I absolutely loved making them with my best friend and they tasted so good.
For the Mystery Blogger Award, I nominate:
- Your Food Companion
- Sprinkles in the Wild
- Wordly Goods
- Girl Enters
- Gweegin Travels
- A Good Bake
- Galway Girl Abroad
- Life Of an Inspired Teen
For those nominees, I ask them:
- What is your perfect pizza?
- If you could wake up in the body of someone else, who would it be and what would you do?
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
- Where would you see yourself in twenty years time?
- Do you have a sweet tooth or a savoury tooth?
Well, that’s it. Again, I would like to thank Cooking and Crumble for nominating me and who knows what the future will hold?